SAFETY SHEET Sudden Shock.pdf

SAFETY SHEET - Sudden Shock

Sudden Shock is a strong oxidising agent that will effectively remove organic contaminants from pool water to keep it clear and improve bather comfort. Rapid dissolving and close to pH neutral product makes it the ideal choice for oxidation.

Dosage and Directions for use:
One 500g sachet of Sudden Shock per 50 000L of pool water.

Ideal for use after a heavy downpour of rain, algae infestations or after a heavy bather load. Sprinkle Sudden Shock around the pool edge